Victory Addiction Recovery Center (VARC) offers full-time, part-time and per-diem employment for professionals wishing to become part of an exciting team of addiction and behavioral health professionals. We need dedicated, caring, and responsible individuals who have a passion for assisting others through their treatment process.
To apply for a position at VARC, please download our employment application and submit your completed application to:
Fax: (337) 456.9131
Mail: Human Resources
111 Liberty Avenue
Lafayette, LA 70508
Victory Addiction Recovery Center offers a comprehensive benefit plan and a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Career Opportunities
We are currently seeking experienced nurses for full-time and PRN positions. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan and a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
REQUIREMENTS: Current license to practice as a nurse in Louisiana. Prefer that staff nurses have at least 1 year nursing experience prior to hire.
TO APPLY: email resume/application to humanresources@MyVictoryCenter.com or fax to 337-456-9131.
Substance Abuse Technician FT Evenings & Nights
Victory Addiction Recovery Center is a 32 bed, Joint Commission accredited addiction treatment center in Lafayette, Louisiana. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic individual to work in our male lodging apartment and on our residential unit. The individual we are seeking should be enthusiastic, energetic, compassionate, and operate with a high level of integrity.
- Continually monitors and enforces compliance with unit rules
- Completes unit safety checks
- Inventories client belongings and secures contraband
- Performs vital signs, weights, ADL, nutritional monitoring
- Assist clients with laundry, meals, and maintaining of belongings
- Assist at-risk/physically challenged clients with mobility needs
- Communicates and documents client observation, times and date
- Communicates outcome of assigned tasks to nursing staff
- Communicates follow-up on client care responsibilities; incomplete assignments, ongoing activities, and current client needs to relevant staff assuring continuity of care
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, professional boundaries, and accountability in all client contacts.
- Participates in performance improvement and data collection
- Conducts basic client supportive groups/community meetings within training and as assigned.
- Must be able to write and orally communicate effectively
- Must work well with diverse populations
- Performs close observation and fall precautions as directed
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: High School diploma or GED and an unrestricted driver’s license is mandatory. We prefer someone who has a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the field of substance use disorders in an inpatient setting.
- Benefits are available after a brief waiting period
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K
- STD / LTD
- Vacation / Sick Time also available after 90-day probationary period
Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. Summit BHC is dedicated to serving Veterans with specialized programming at our treatment centers across the country. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community in supporting our mission to serve those who have served.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan and a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screen.