Aftercare and IOP
Addiction doesn’t go away and neither does Victory. Aftercare is an excellent way to stay connected to other alumni and is helpful in sustaining long-term sobriety. Our aftercare patients remain involved with others in recovery, build support systems in the community, and create closer bonds with fellow Victory alumni. Aftercare meets weekly and our participants always enjoy seeing a old friend.
We are honoring our responsibility as a treatment provider to provide continuing care for patients that have been diagnosed with a progressive chronic illness. We would be doing a disservice to our clients and their families if we didn’t offer aftercare. I wouldn’t work for a program that doesn’t provide continuing care services. —Peter, Victory staff member
Individuals with substance abuse issues can obtain treatment in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) while continuing to work and live in their home community. Victory’s clinical program is grounded in evidence-based programming and assessment tools. Our counselors use Trac 9, a web-based tool that utilizes standardized assessments to help you and your team track your progress.
Group and individual counseling, educational lectures, process groups, and 12 Step program philosophy are the cornerstones of our program. An individualized approach to treatment and small group settings allow our patients to explore personal issues, which contribute to the cycle of addiction. Family night is held monthly to allow family members and the patient address issues central to a healthy recovery.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program provides:
- 36 group counseling sessions
- Individual counseling
- Family groups
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Referral for detox and medical services
IOP allows our patients to:
- Develop and enhance skills to lead a substance-free life.
- Transition to outpatient services for those coming from a higher level of care.
- Understand relapse and learn to intervene in the process before returning to active addiction.
- Build recovery resilience skills.
- Integrate into 12 Step recovery and other peer support.
- Address the special needs of emerging adults seeking recovery.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Weekly individual counseling sessions are scheduled at client’s convenience.