Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Louisiana
Individuals with substance abuse issues can obtain treatment in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) while continuing to work and live in their home community. Victory’s clinical program is grounded in evidence-based programming and assessment tools. Our counselors use Trac9, a web-based tool that utilizes standardized assessments to help you and your team track your progress.
Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) can benefit individuals who require more intensive treatment and support than traditional outpatient therapy but do not need the level of care provided by inpatient or residential programs. IOPs are designed to address a wide range of mental health and addiction issues.
Group and individual counseling, educational lectures, process groups, and 12-Step program philosophy are the cornerstones of our program. An individualized approach to treatment and small group settings allow our clients to explore personal issues that contribute to the cycle of addiction. Family night is held monthly to allow family members and the client to address issues central to a healthy recovery.
Click here to download our Intensive Outpatient Program Rack Card.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Louisiana Overview:
- 36 group counseling sessions
- Individual counseling
- Family groups
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Referral for detox and medical services
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Louisiana allows our clients to:
- Develop and enhance skills to lead a substance-free life.
- Transition to outpatient services for those coming from a higher level of care.
- Understand relapse and learn to intervene in the process before returning to active addiction.
- Build recovery resilience skills.
- Integrate into 12 Step recovery and other peer support.
- Address special needs based on age or life situation.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Louisiana Program Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Weekly individual counseling sessions are scheduled at client’s convenience.
Related Blog Posts
- 7 Ways to Navigate Holiday Gatherings in RecoveryHoliday dinners can be some of the most memorable experiences this time of the year. Those memories could be good or bad. If you are like many people who… Read more: 7 Ways to Navigate Holiday Gatherings in Recovery
- What Is Ketamine, and Is It Dangerous?
- Busting the Most Common Myths About Drug Addiction TreatmentDrug addiction treatment is an effective, proven strategy to help people stop misusing substances. Like any other type of treatment for disease, it can be hard to know what… Read more: Busting the Most Common Myths About Drug Addiction Treatment