Intensive Outpatient Program in Lafayette, Louisiana
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Options in Louisiana
If you or a loved one are looking for help with a drug or alcohol addiction problem, Victory Addiction Recovery Center can help.
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
An Intensive Outpatient Program is a level of care for individuals who require more support than traditional outpatient services but do not need 24/7 supervision. These programs often involve a combination of individual counseling, group therapy, and educational sessions. They are suitable for individuals dealing with substance abuse, mental health issues, or a combination of both.
Comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Louisiana
At Victory Addiction Recovery Center, our comprehensive program of substance abuse services includes:
- Medical Detox: Victory’s medical team is experienced, with proper detox protocols for all substances. And, because everyone’s experience with substances and how they will tolerate stopping use of them is different, the best way to start the process is with an assessment and treatment plan. Learn More.
- Inpatient / Residential Treatment: Our Inpatient Residential Rehab Program allows clients to take a step away from their daily lives to focus on developing those coping skills. While living in our home-like residence, clients participate in daily treatment activities such as individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential approaches. Learn More.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Individuals with substance abuse issues can obtain treatment in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) while continuing to work and live in their home community. Victory’s clinical program is grounded in evidence-based programming and assessment tools. Our counselors use Trac9, a web-based tool that utilizes standardized assessments to help you and your team track your progress. Learn More.
- Aftercare and Alumni: It’s through our evidence-based holistic treatment modalities that clients regain self-worth while learning new skill-sets for long-term sobriety. These treatment modalities may include but are not limited to trauma therapy, exercise therapy, relapse prevention planning, family support programs and spirituality and meditation groups. Learn More.
Is IOP Right for You or Your Loved One?
Our intensive outpatient program in Lafayette, Louisiana, is ideal for individuals who have successfully completed a residential/inpatient treatment program, but still require the support provided by our therapeutic team. We employ only experienced, licensed clinical and medical staff, who are all committed to helping clients achieve full family recovery.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program Benefits
Victory’s intensive outpatient program in Lafayette, Louisiana, offers clients all of the benefits of substance abuse treatment, with the added feature of flexibility. Individuals are able to begin transitioning back into their daily lives, while continuing to nurture and grow their recovery.
Here are some benefits of participating in our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program in Louisiana:
- Flexibility: IOPs typically allow individuals to maintain their daily routines, such as work, school, and family responsibilities, while receiving treatment. This flexibility can make it easier for individuals to continue their recovery journey.
- Skill Development: Participants in IOPs learn valuable coping skills, relapse prevention strategies, and life skills that are essential for long-term recovery.
- Positive Outcomes: Research has shown that participation in IOPs can lead to positive outcomes, including reduced substance use, improved mental health, and a higher likelihood of maintaining long-term recovery.
- Family Involvement: Many IOPs involve family members in the treatment process through family therapy or education sessions, helping to repair and strengthen family relationships.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program Schedule
We provide evening sessions that combine group, individual and family therapy, providing a solid foundation for recovery. In addition, sessions focus on addiction education, relapse prevention, spirituality and the 12-Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
With the assistance of our IOP, clients will gain the tools needed to live productive, healthy lives, free from drugs and alcohol. The intensive outpatient program at Victory Addiction Recovery Center runs three nights each week for twelve weeks.
A monthly family and sponsor night is another way we involve the support system while individuals are participating in our program.
Intensive Outpatient Program in Lafayette, LA
Victory Addiction Recovery Center’s intensive outpatient program in Lafayette, Louisiana, is a place where individuals struggling with drug and alcohol issues can find the hope, support and tools necessary to overcome addiction. Clients will find a healing atmosphere, where we are dedicated to restoring dignity and self-worth.
Please contact us at 337.456.9111 for more information about how we can help you or your loved one make a new start.