About Our Veteran-Ready Program
We understand the long-lasting effects that military service has on both the men and women who have served. Stress, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), military sexual trauma (MST) and substance abuse rates have climbed in recent years. We are honored to partner with the Department of Veterans Affairs Community Care Network and PsychArmor as a Veteran-Ready program providing a full continuum of care to our nation’s Veterans.
The primary goal of treatment is to educate, support, and provide assistance to clients for lasting recovery. Victory has a multi-disciplinary team ready to help clients understand and cope with the issues specific to veterans and work on underlying challenges that will help bring about long-term recovery. Our addictionologist and clinicians will address the substance abuse issues as well as co-occurring conditions the individual may suffer from. Updates on progress will be provided to the Veteran’s care team as preferred, along with collaborative discharge planning to promote optimal outcomes for each individual Veteran and their unique experience.
Click here to download our Tactical Recovery Program Rack Card.
We offer a full spectrum of care for Veterans:
- Medically-Supervised Detox
- 30-90 Day Inpatient Residential Treatment for both male and female veterans
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Sober Living opportunities for male clients
- Alumni Services
- Evidence-Based therapeutic approaches: CBT, EMDR, DBT, mindfulness, REBT, motivational interviewing, CPT, and Seeking Safety
- Weekly Veteran group
- Individualized treatment plans
- 12-Step focused addiction treatment
- Medical and psychiatric oversight
- 24-hour nursing and medical support
- Weekly individual, group, and family therapy
- Comprehensive family program
- Spirituality, meditation, mindfulness, and yoga