Victory Addiction Recovery Center Professionals Program
Victory’s licensed medical and clinical staff provides residential treatment and intensive outpatient treatment. Because of the unique situation of professionals, the presence of addiction can add complexity and require the need for specialized treatment.
Our Professionals Program is designed to effectively address the diverse needs of our clients. Victory has a multidisciplinary team ready to assist clients in understanding and coping with issues specific to their respective profession while working on the underlying challenges that will help bring about long-term recovery. The program is designed to treat a range of professionals, including nurses and other healthcare professionals, business owners, and executives.
The primary goal of treatment is to educate, support, and provide assistance to clients for a successful transition back to work. Updates on progress will be provided to the referral source and/or licensing board as needed or as preferred. As discharge approaches, a summary and recommendations for continuing care can be provided.
Click here to download our Professionals Program Rack Card.
We offer a full spectrum of care for professionals:
- Three-day inpatient evaluation
- Medically-supervised detox
- 30-90 day residential treatment
- Intensive outpatient (IOP)
- Partial hospitalization (PHP)
- Sober living opportunities for male clients
- Alumni services
- Evidence-based therapeutic approaches: CBT, EMDR, DBT, mindfulness, REBT, and motivational interviewing
- Weekly individual, group, and family therapy
- Individualized treatment plans
- 12-Step focused addiction treatment
- Medical and psychiatric oversight
- 24-hour nursing and medical support
- Comprehensive family program
- Spirituality, meditation, mindfulness, and yoga
For more information about Victory’s Professionals Program, contact us at (877) 939.9735.