Is Victory right for me?
Are you or someone you love experiencing any of the following due to substance use: family struggles, problems at work, increased amount of sadness or confusion about use, feelings of being overwhelmed, increasing health concerns or worries of withdrawal?
We have experience helping individuals who find themselves in the following situations:
- Referred by an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- DUI/DWI or an accident after using drugs and/or alcohol
- Legal issues involving substance use
- Failed drug screen
- Referred to treatment after a substance abuse evaluation or class
- Transition from inpatient or residential treatment back to homes or jobs and in need of outpatient services
Victory provides both inpatient and outpatient services to individuals struggling with substance use as well as dually-diagnosed individuals and their families. Services are available for males and females age 17 and older. Private Pay and Private Insurance are accepted, as we are in-network with most major insurance companies. Victory does not discriminate on basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Begin your recovery today! Call 337-456-9111 to speak to a qualified staff member or to schedule a no-charge assessment.